FM forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FM forum

Na ovom forumu mozete naci sve o football manageru i najnovijim desavanjima iz sveta sporta.

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Prikaz:Golmani

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 37
Datum upisa : 25.12.2008

Prikaz:Golmani Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Prikaz:Golmani   Prikaz:Golmani EmptyČet Dec 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Ovde nam predlozite neke golmane
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://fm-serbia.forumsr.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Prikaz:Golmani   Prikaz:Golmani EmptyPet Dec 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Oscar Ustari
Personal information
Full name Óscar Alfredo Ustari
Date of birth July 3, 1986 (1986-07-03) (age 22)
Place of birth América, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Height 1.84 m (6 ft +1⁄2 in)
Playing position Goalkeeper
Club information
Current club Getafe CF
Number 1
Youth clubs
Independiente
Senior clubs1
Years Club App (Gls)*
2005–2007
2007– Independiente
Getafe CF 63 (1)
08 (0)
National team2
2006-
2008- Argentina
Argentina Olympic 01 (0)
03 (0)
1 Senior club appearances and goals
counted for the domestic league only and
correct as of 23 May, 2008.
2 National team caps and goals correct
as of 23 May, 2008.
* Appearances (Goals)

Oscar Ustari - very fast and agile handler. My scout considers that he has potential to become as good as Jens Lemann. I think him to be the best under-21 keeper in the world.
Prikaz:Golmani Ustari
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Prikaz:Golmani   Prikaz:Golmani EmptyPet Dec 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Evo nekoliko extra golmana
. Oscar Ustari
2. Hugo Lloris
3. Remy Riou
4. Igor Akinfeev
5. Bohdan Shust
6. Felipe
7. Kasper Schmeichel
8. Marcel Grohe
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Admin
Admin
Admin

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Prikaz:Golmani   Prikaz:Golmani EmptyPet Dec 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Prospective young keepers

Kasper Schmeichel - the son of famous Peter Schmeichel. Plays as reserve goalkeeper of Manchester City. His strong sides are Kicking, One On Ones, Natural Fitness, Agility and Bravery (all - 16). Rushing Out is low, unfortunately. But he has a high potential anyway.

Marcel Grohe - 20-years guy from Brazilian Gremio. High Agility, Balance, Handling, Reflexes, Bravery, Concentration. Low values of Rushing Out and Aerial Ability. He's good in shot stopping and bad if there is need to leave the line. Though his potential is considered to be high by one of my scout and enough to be as good as Jens Lehmann.

Felipe - another Brazialian. This time - from Santos. Very young guy (19 years old) who is really good in shot stopping situation and weak mentality for decisive games. Nevertheless the scout says that Felipe can even be slightly better than Jens Lehmann in the future. I'm not sure but he can be good variant.

Remy Riou - French, from Auxerre. 20 years old. He has high Reflexes, Aerial Ability, Balance, Jumping, Strength and almost all mental attributes! The weaknesses are low Team-Work and Throwing. Well, he is very prospective keeper, I think. One of the best variants.

Hugo Lloris - again 20 years old French. From Nice. Great Reflex attribute value - 19. Very strong Handling, Aerial Ability, Positioning, Acceleration. Low-valued attribute is the only one - Kicking. This is the rare case when you should not specify kicking the ball for the keeper and should set him to throw. Anyway I like him much Smile

Bohdan Shust - Ukrainian (as me Smile ) 21 years old guy from Shakhtar. He has great values of Handling, Reflexes, Strength, Jumping and high values of One on Ones, Composure, Work Rate. Very bad in Throwing and bad in Rushing Out.
The scout considers him to have potential to be better than Jens Lehmann
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Prikaz:Golmani   Prikaz:Golmani Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Prikaz:Golmani
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1